|■ High end class of the BAT series.
■ A thick wooden cabinet, brass horn, and brass feet
are used for rigidity and beautiful shape.
■ Under 20kHz is cut as much as possible to prevent
overlap with the main speaker.
■ Powerful sound is rocksteady with extended
natural treble and transparency.
■ A Bright and fresh sound is produced naturaly.
|JPY 240,000 / pair|
|The main structure;
1. Wooden cabinet with frosting black paint finish.
2. The brass horn is fixed to the front at four point.
3. Under 18kHz is efficiently cut by a structural wave-like polymer
piezo electric bimorph(Heil type)arranged in the center of the horn.
4. A gold-plated speaker terminal is fixed to the back.
The peel wire can be inserted and be passed through the hole on the terminal.
The screw can stop it.(The maximum diameter of wire is 5mm)
Moreover, banana plugs can be inserted in the back of the speaker terminals
5. The aluminum rotary switch is centered on the back,
Both terminals of + and - have been partitioned in the insulation version.
Efficiency is switchable to five settings.
6. There is a transformer in the inside, and the voltage input to both speaker
terminal is stepped-up to 25 times. So as not to get an electric shock even
if touching, the outside of the cabinet is insulated.
7. The cabinet is supported at three points by brass spikes.
|The main specification;|
|1. Maximum power rating; The protection circuit operates over 100V(However, a test signal by 20kHz or more
shoud be under 20V). It return to the origin within a few minutes when you turns off the power.
2. Impedance; infinity-140Ω-28Ω(direct current-20kHz-100kHz).
3. Reproduction frequency; It is cut steeply under 18kHz by Heil type structure and capacitor.
4. Maximum output sound pressure; 100dB/W/m( Efficiency is switched at five settings)
5. Mass; About 720 grams
6. Size; About 110mm (width), 70mm (height), 100mm (terminals are not inclouded) and 23mm(terminal depth)
7. Drive system; TAT-driver(Heil type bimorph polymer piezoelectric driver)
|Explanation of rotary switch;|
|The rotary switch on the back sets the efficiency of the speaker at one of five points.|
|OFF ； 70dB
1 ； 85dB
2 ； 90dB
3 ； 95dB
4 ； 100dB
|Note 1; The OFF setting does not turn off completely but is 70dB..|
|Switch position of rotary switch|
|Note 2; Setting position lower than the efficiency of the main speaker often achieved a better effect.|